Now you can interact with the runtime environment of your app inside the Codename One simulator using the new Groovy Console.
Source: CodeName One
- Addressing Mental Health in the Workplace through Employee Benefits
- 3 Free Apps That Will Revolutionize the Way You Write
- Myths & realities about OpenStack affecting VMware
- Improving the Sign in with Apple Experience with Account Linking
- From Balance Sheets to Sublime Text
- Seamless S3 encryption does not imply better security
- Runtime Debugging with Groovy Console
- Web 2009-2019: Better Tools. Higher Expectations.
- How PHP email sending works: SMTP authentication and HTML templates
- Introducing PySTAC: A Core Library for SpatioTemporal Asset Catalogs