Automation, application deployment, and how to speed up your journey to the cloud. These and other developer hot topics will take center stage at Red Hat Summit 2021. Join thousands of your peers by registering for our all-new, free, two-part virtual Summit experience. Keynote speaker Burr Sutter will be delving deep into developer technologies as we come together to learn, share stories of success and failure, and turn knowledge into action.
We’ve reimagined this year’s Red Hat Summit as a multi-part experience that includes two no-cost virtual components in April and June, followed by a series of small-scale in-person events later in the year.
Virtual Experience | April 27-28, 2021
Join us online from wherever you are in the world.
What to expect:
- Keynotes from Red Hat leaders
- Exciting news and announcements
- Global customer and partner spotlights
- Live demos
- Access to Red Hat experts
- Games and entertainment
Virtual Experience | June 15-16, 2021
Build on what you learned in April in this second installment.
What to expect:
- Seven channels of breakout sessions featuring in-depth technical content
- Even more access to Red Hat experts
- Customer stories and global content
- Demos, chat lounges, and community engagement
Visit the Red Hat Summit site to secure your spot at both events with one registration. Bookmark this page for the latest Summit-related developer sessions and on-demand videos.
The post Red Hat Summit Virtual Experience 2021: Register today appeared first on Red Hat Developer.
Source: Red Hat