Chef Infra Client 17 is on its way, simplifying how IT teams automate their infrastructure! The release of Chef Infra 17 is packed with features, upgrades and improvements, including adoption of Test Driven Development (TDD) practices.
Chef is hosting a live launch event on Wednesday, April 28. We go live at 9:00 AM PT with a fun–packed, hour-long session featuring Chef Infra Product Manager, Tim Smith and Benny Vasquez, Chef Community and DevRel Manager. Tim and benny will highlight the new features of Chef Infra Client 17 and some of the key contributions made by community members specifically related to the release.
5 reasons why you should definitely attend this event
Your time is valuable. We get that. That’s why we put together 5 reasons why you need to be at the launch celebration.
- Launch Announcement: The launch of Chef Infra Client 17 focuses on making it easier to use Chef Infra for a wider range of audiences with increased platform coverage and support. When you attend, you will get details on new features and benefits in Chef Infra Client 17.
- Community shout-outs: Chef is recognizing it’s community contributors those who helped us in 2020 for making us stronger. Come celebrate our community! We’ve some special gifts planned for the top contributors.
- How to upgrade to Chef Infra Client 17: We’ll brief on how to upgrade Chef Infra Client releases using Cookstyle.
- Highlights of Enterprise Automation Stack release: We’ll showcase the new addition of dashboards in the recent release of Chef EAS. See them in action, and find out how they can help you and your team.
- ChefConf 2021 details: Find out more about the ChefConf, the DevOps event of the year.
And in addition to this, there will be a live Q&A session and a chance to win Chef Swag, including a Timbuk2 bag!
Register for Launch Event – it’s online and it’s FREE
The post 5 Reasons Why You Should Attend Chef Infra 17 Launch Event appeared first on Chef Blog.