As we’ve described many times before, the OpenAPI Specification is a powerful solution for API agility and extensibility. Overseen byContinue reading
- New new() – The C++17’s Alignment Parameter for Operator new()
- Robust learning from untrusted sources
- How to Secure a SuperApp
- How To Build Security Into Your Enterprise Mobility Strategy
- How to install packages from testing on Arch Linux
- Velocity vs. Quality – How do developers and founders meet in the middle?
- Data URIs
- Finding public S3 objects
- Approach on FILTER structure and its general logic
- What Language Is Spoken In Norway?